Let your Annual Report be more than a routine report to your shareholders and stakeholders. Your Annual Report is a golden opportunity to enhance and promote your company to the world. Don't let the opportunity go to waste.
Your Annual Report should include ....
- Letter from the CEO
- Recap of the Year: Accomplishments, Milestones, Awards, Press Notices
- Expectations for the Upcoming Year
- Expectations for the Long Term
- Management Team's Discussion and Analysis
- Financials: Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement
- Supportive Graphics: Charts and Illustrations
- Photographs of Staff, Campus, Facilities, New Equipment
Wrap all of the above up with a clean, vivid design. We can help with that.
Print on quality paper. We can help with that, too.
Mail on time to your audience. And, yes, we can help with that.
P.S. Is a yearly Annual Report not enough? Keep your employees, shareholders, and customers in the loop more often. Send out a company newsletter.