Print newsletters are a super effective way to reach your audience. People actually prefer print newsletters over email newsletters. With a print newsletter, he or she will either read it right away or keep it on a desk until there is time to read it. Email newsletters are often quickly deleted. Response rates for print newsletters are 3 to 5%. By contrast, email newsletter response rates are typically .5%.
The best newsletters seek to:
- Inform and Educate
- Strengthen the Relationship between the Organization and the Reader
- Offer Products and Services Only after the Above is Achieved.
To achieve the above, we recommend:
- Choose a focus or theme for the main topic of each newsletter.
- Develop original content with your unique point of view.
- Use real-life stories whenever possible.
- Use relevant third party content.
- Use contributed content from your audience.
- Use actual images of staff or customers, as opposed to stock images.
A few of the types of newsletters include:
- Business Newsletters
- Church Newsletters
- Custom Newsletters
- Corporate Newsletters
- School Newsletters
- Health Newsletters
- Club Newsletters
- Financial Newsletters
- Subject Matter Expert Newsletters
- And more!
Last but not least, it’s important to have a superb design and professional layout for your newsletter. Our Graphics Design team can help you with that.