According to a recent report, direct mailers are 6X more effective than digital messages. This is becoming even more true as digital advertising ROI is being hampered by regulatory concerns regarding privacy.
Today, a blend of both direct mail and digital reach-outs is what 85% of consumers prefer.
Print enhances your digital efforts. And visa versa.
Additionally, direct mail cuts through the digital clutter.
Most households receive about two to four direct mailers daily. Those same households also receive about 150 email messages daily, plus hundreds of other digital messages.
Your direct mailer doesn't have to compete with 150 other direct mail pieces in the mailbox!
People are still eager and in a happier state-of-mind, to check their mailboxes, so a direct mailer is more likely to receive positive attention. At the very least, the recipient must touch it and look at it before deciding what to do with it.
A final bonus: A print piece is easy to save and easy to pass along to a friend or neighbor.
MISSION CRITICAL: Why you should give your direct mailer project to us.
- You save on the labor costs of staff stuffing envelopes.
- You save on the labor costs of staff affixing postage.
- Direct mail is difficult to sort to post office specifications.
- IDEA! puts a a barcode on each piece making it easier for the USPS.
- IDEA! has a 98.5% accuracy rating with USPS, the minimum is 85%. This means we get better postal rates for our customers.
- IDEA! can assist with acquiring a mailing list that more accurately targets your potential customers.
- We can provide you with expert advice and tips. For example, we recommend folks send out at least one first class mailer a year because “dead” mail is returned, allowing for the opportunity to clean up the list.